Podcast Show - Listen Below
Podcast Video - Listen Below
If you have been listening to the last few episodes we have been working on how and what to focus on for the rest of the year in your golf for improvement.
We are going to continue down that path to create even more clarity, identify what holds you back, then how to strive and thrive in your golf.
If you want to have success in your golf, it will come down to your attitude, which is really your belief. Whether you believe you can or believe you can't. Which one will you choose?
Believe you can or believe you can't?
We talk about it in much more detail in this episode but here are the questions I want you to work through.
Rate Yourself For The Following;
1. Do you believe in you? (rate 1 - 10)
2. Do you believe that your golf goals/dreams are possible? (rate 1- 10)
If your rating is below 10, then ask yourself the questions and answer them;
1. Why don't I believe in me?
2. Why don't I believe that I can accomplish my golf dream?
To develop your belief in you is to understand that it will be a work in progress, just like your golf it is a work in progress.
Therefore to move forward we are going to start with 3 simple actions steps;
1. Have a mantra (of positive messages)
"I believe my golf goals are possible"
2. Listen to motivational speeches/podcasts (feed your mind with positive messages).
3. Awareness - when you notice you are thinking negative thoughts, stop and say those 3 positive messages in Number 1.
Would you like to build belief, confidence, courage and strength in you?
Get a copy of 'FOCUS - How To Reach Your Potential In Sport, Business & Life
Get your copy here ==>> CLICK HERE
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. If you want consistency in your golf game. Get the 3 Steps to Consistency that will give you the consistency that you need in your golf game.
Click here to find out how!
Back to Golf Talk With Tiff