I want you to look at the big picture. At times we get caught up too much in the being busy, what we are doing and not come up for air to see what we are actually working towards.
Here are your first range of questions to ask yourself when you are looking at the big picture.
1. When you are 90 years old and you are looking back at your life - what have you achieved? (write out the details)
2. What were your major accomplishments that enables you to achieve your success?
3. What were your rules to success?
Now you can see the be picture, we want to break it down into decades, then years and quarters.
Ensure you listen to the episode today to understand how to put the detail in place.
Once you have done that...
Let's Focus on This Upcoming Quarter
1. What needs to be accomplished by the end of June?
2. What categories that you need to focus on?
3. What actions steps need to be done?
4. Get to Work!
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: