Podcast Show - Listen Below
Podcast Show - Watch Video Below
How do you progress in your sport?
How do you progress in your life?
You learn from feedback!
Of course there will be positive feedback and negative feedback but I believe negative feedback can also be seen as positive feedback as it shows you what not to do!
When things are working well - positive feedback - it's telling you what you are doing is working, therefore you keep going.
When things are not working - negative feedback - -it is showing you what not to do therfore it will be time to make a change.
What we want to do is to devise strategies to overcome those areas that are not working.
By the way this is what we work on in the Get Focused Academy www.tiffanymika.com/gf-academy plus the Athlete Success System which is in the Get Focused Academy!
Learning from feedback is crucial for your development in your sport and in your life. Any mistakes that you make remember it is just feedback. And we all make mistakes regularly.
Here is a simple exercise for you to do;
1. Identify what mistakes you have made today.
2. What was the feedback you received from the mistakes?
3. From what you have discovered, what are you going to do to move forward.
Let's Crush it!
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Do you want to Reach Your Potential?
Get a FREE COPY of FOCUS - How to reach your potential in sport, business and life.
Go to www.tiffanymika.com/freebook
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: