Podcast Show - Listen Below
Podcast Show - Watch Video Below
Welcome to the Striving in Lockdown series.
We can get complacent being in lockdown but we will not let this happen to us, will we? Of course not!
There are two most important areas you must be working on in your sport.
1. Your technical skills
2. Your mental skills
They both work hand in hand.
How your mental approach is to your technical skills will affect whether you master your techincal skills. How your mental approach is to your mental skills will also affect whether you master your mental side of your game.
At this moment in time, because of Covid-19 you have an opportunity here to knuckle down and improve your technical skills and your mental skills.
Why is there an opportunity?
Because you are not competing therefore you have an opportunity to refine and work on your skills. Your skills are the foundations so we want to ensure you take advantage of working on them.
There are 2 Challenges I have set for you;
1. Choose a technical skill that you are weak at or avoid and work on it for 10 minutes per day.
2. Choose a mental skill that you are weak at or avoid and work on it for 10 minutes per day.
3. Work on both of these skills for 30 days and share the results with me after that time.
Why 10 minutes only?
Listen to the detail in this episode.
It's time to get to work and keep moving forward. Let's GO!
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Do you want to Reach Your Potential?
Get a FREE COPY of FOCUS - How to reach your potential in sport, business and life.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: