Podcast Show - Listen Below
All around the world we are going through some form of lockdown.
There are restrictions placed on us;
- social distancing
- no parties
- no hanging out with friends
- no social gatherings
- online school learning
- people are losing their jobs
- economies around the world are in shutdown or a coma
And then there is YOU!
YOU THE ATHLETE!
You have had your wings clipped. You can't compete in your sport and you can't train and practice the way you normally do.
So we are all going through this adjustment process. Many people don't like change.
However, that is not you. Because you are an athlete, you are accustomed to change and you can adapt. But that doesn't mean that we don't get affected. It is normal to be affected.
There is so much uncertainty;
- we don't know when we will get back to normal
- we don't know when we can compete again
- will this happen again
The question then is asked, "Ok Tiff, how do I manage my mindset during lockdown?"
The answer - FOCUS ON YOUR VISION
Write out your goals/outcomes/results for what you want to accomplish by the end of the;
And keep focusing on the vision!
This is what you can control. This is how you manage your mindset during lockdown and at any time. This is a powerful skill to implement.
Have you signed up for the Successful Athletes Masterclass?
It's a FREE training series.
- You will be identifying what is holding you back.
- You will be taking an inventory of the skills and mental skills you will need to achieve the level you are wanting to attain.
- We will put a plan in place on how you are going to get there.
Go to www.tiffanymika.com/sam
I look forward to seeing you there.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: