Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
This week the lesson learned here **Struggling To Regain Momentum After A Break**.
When you have a break what happens?
1. Not as focused as you were.
2. Not as diligent as you were.
3. Don't have the attention to detail you had.
4. Don't work as hard.
5. Out of your routine.
6. Gone off and done other things, such as a holiday etc.
This is not bad as we must have a break, it's incredibly important that we do.
But when you come back from your break it is super tough to regain the momentum you had.
So how do we regain the momentum we lost?
1. Recovery Plan (your 1st week back from your break)
Examples in the Recovery Plan;
1. Fuel your body with essential nutrients, food and supplements.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Self Care i.e. lots of stretching and light workout
4. Plenty of rest i.e. sleep
2. Setting Up Your Week (your 2nd week back)
Examples of how to set up your week.
1. Plan out your outcomes for the week which should reflect your quarterly outcomes you desire.
2. Write out your daily schedule.
3. Take action on the plan
3. Starting To Build Momentum (your 3rd week back)
1. Repeat No.2 Setting Up Your Week.
And you will find that by week 3 and definitely week 4 you will regain your momentum and feel stronger.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: