Podcast Show - Listen Below
Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
What lessons can you learn from being in lockdown during Covid-19?
How will these lessons help you stay on your path and not lose sight of your direction?
It is detailed in this episode but here below are the big takeaways from not losing sight of your path.
* it can be frustrating, depressing and aggrevating being in lockdown.
* it challenges us mentally.
* we can become like a caged lion.
* we get lethargic, sluggish and lose structure and discipline
* we don't have to let Covid-19 stop us because we are restricted
* don't lose sight of your path.
When you listen to this episode, afterwards do the following;
1. Write out what your big dream is. "My Big Dream is xxx"
2. How are you going to get closer to your big dream this quarter? (write down all action steps)
3. How are you going to implement those action steps?
It's important for you now more than ever to regain your momentum and regain your vision.
Ensure you listen to this episode and get out your notebook to take notes.
Have you signed up for the Successful Athletes Masterclass?
It's a FREE training series.
- You will be identifying what is holding you back.
- You will be taking an inventory of the skills and mental skills you will need to achieve the level you are wanting to attain.
- We will put a plan in place on how you are going to get there.
Go to www.tiffanymika.com/sam
I look forward to seeing you there.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: