Podcast Show - Listen Below
How could you use your education to conquer your sports goals?
How do they relate to each other?
You will be surprised.
If you are struggling to get through your work at school or college and study there is a great principle to use called the Pomodoro Technique. It's a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the 1980's.
This technique uses a timer to break down your workload into smaller time intervals.
I have tested various time intervals to be productive. I have found that when I have a big project I am working on, or I am heavily invested in a course that I am studying etc, what I have found that works best is to work for 45 minutes and then take a 15 minute break.
What works well is that we work well in time frames, we work better to deadlines. Hence if you have a time frame that you are working in, you are much more effective and much more efficient.
What if you can't get motivated to do work on an assignment or you have a paper due and you just can't get yourself to work on it?
Then do it in smaller chunks of time. Try doing it for 10 minutes. You will say to yourself "yeah, 10 minutes, I can work on it for 10 minutes!" If you think about it you have 1440 minutes in the day so 10 minutes will be a breeze!
So how does this help you with your sport?
To work this way it teaches you;
- How to focus!
- How to stay in the moment!
How you are with one thing is how you are with everything.
3 Steps to Conquer Your Education
- Have a mantra before you begin "I am training my mind to be more focused for my sport"
- Easier Work - do it in 45 minute time blocks.
- Challenging Work - do it in 10 minute time blocks.
And by doing it this way trains your mind to focus!
POWER TO YOU!
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: