Podcast Episode - Listen Below
Video Episode - Watch Below
Going after your big dream for your sport is awesome. And I want you to be really thinking big here.
It's important you follow your dream because really what is life all about... to go after what you want.
Never let anyone else's limitations hold you back, it is their belief and thoughts not yours... so make sure you listen only to what you want and not what others want for you.
What we are going to do in this video here is to plan out your big dream and what you need to do to get started. It won't matter what level you are, it's just important that you are dreaming big and working on accomplishing your big dreams!!
We will work through this through phases, make sure you watch the video as it will make more sense... then start working on it.
1. Baseline Reality Check
- Write out a description of where you currently are in your sport.
- What is your stand like?
- What level are you competing at?
- What are your sports skills like?
- How are your mental skills?
2. Then we work on the phases.
When working through the phases the questions to ask and answer.
1. Do I need a coach for my sports skills? And who should I get to coach me?
2. Do I need to work on my fitness for my sport? And how do I do that?
3. Do I need to work on my mental skills? And what should I do to get help with my mental skills?
4. Who are the peers I can train and play with the will improve my level?
It's time to get to work.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: