What does it mean to have Complete Conviction in this Bloodline Code?
It means to have complete faith or complete trust in yourself and your abilities because you are going to need them if you want to achieve your big sports dreams.
Here are the main points for Complete Conviction;
* Complete trust of yourself
* Trust your decisions
* Deep seated belief
* Self reliance - but will also ask for help
Great to say that but if you don't believe, then how do you develop complete conviction in yourself?
Here are the keys how to do it;
1. Identify all the skills that you trust - you know you can rely on those skills.
2. Identify all the skills that you don't trust.
3. Identify the mental skills that you require for your sport.
4. Craft your plan.
5. Rewire your beliefs.
These 5 areas are outlined in much greater depth in this episode. Make sure you get your note book ready for these.
I look forward to hearing what you identify in these 5 areas.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: