Podcast Show - Listen Below
I had the opportunity of meeting two incredibly successful and well known people just recently. These two are well know world wide. They happened to be playing at the golf club where I work and I asked the question when they completed their round, "how did you go?"
The response was "didn't play very well, she only does things that she is good at!"
And that response I put into the back of my mind because I wanted to discuss this comment with you in this episode. This couple whom I talk about in no way do I denigrate them, I have a huge admiration for the both of them as they are both masters at their craft. I just found the response interesting because it came from a world champion.
If you only do things that you are good at, how do you learn?
Well, you don't, you limit yourself and you limit your development.
Therefore when you take on something new there are two approaches you must have;
1. Always have the mindset of a beginner and learn the skills properly
2. Be curious to know how to get better
Ensure you listen to this episode as I discuss with you why you must have this mindset approach.
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: