How important is mental skills training to you?
What about when your coach, your teammates, friends and family keep telling you to concentrate but how do you do that?
What happens when you don't perform well in your sport?
* You go and practice even harder?
* You walk off losing your match believing you should have won?
* You've choked at critical points during your games?
* Your mind wanders during competitions?
* You get angry and upset plus you put yourself down?
Here are 2 reasons why this occurs.
1. Lack Of Knowledge (You don't know what to do or how to do it)
2. Don't Make Time To Train Your Mental Skills.
It's easy for people to say to you, "you've got to concentrate" but all well and good when you don't know how.
Here are 7 simple elements to kick start you into working on your concentration.
3. Control Emotions
4. Set Intentions for Sports Performance
5. Habits You Will Need To Help You Focus
6. What Type Of Systems Must You Have In Place?
7. Food Fueling
This is just the beginning but you must begin to work on these elements.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: