Podcast Show - Listen Below
Podcast Show - Watch Video Below
When I say Grinding It Out I am not referring to grinding out the lockdown or guiding you through the restrictions.
What I am talking about here is doing the work. All the striving in lockdown series is designed for you to keep going, to keep pushing and to keep moving forward.
And this is the same with the Grinding It Out episode.
The hardest part in anything that you do is "the work".
As you know I talk about setting goals, writing up your goals for the year, the quarter, the month, the week and the day to remind yourself where you are headed. But you won't accomplish it and you won't crush it if you don't do the work.
What I want you to understand is that you have to be strategic when you are grinding it out.
It will be the quality work, the quality training and the quality practise you put in versus the quantity (amount of time).
All explained in much greater detail in this episode.
Here is how you want to approach Grinding It Out;
1. Pick 6 areas in your sport that will move you closer to accomplishing your big sports dream.
2. Pick 3 out of those 6 areas you have identified and work on them every second day.
3. The other 3 areas left over work on them the alternate days.
Remember it is the quality of the effort that will give you the results that you want.
Let's Crush it!
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Do you want to Reach Your Potential?
Get a FREE COPY of FOCUS - How to reach your potential in sport, business and life.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: