Podcast Show - Listen Below
Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
Have you taught anything to anyone? Look at the lessons and what you can learn when you are teaching someone.
What are the lessons learned here in Spending The Time To Teach?
It is detailed in this episode but here below are the big takeaways from the episode;
- don't know how to give yourself structure if you haven't been taught.
- online learning process can be difficult and overwhelming.
- nothing gets done.
- work all day and have nothing to show for it.
- we all get taught in some form.
- learning to teach is an impactful skill for you and the person you are teaching.
- learn how to break things down in simple form.
- you gain a better understanding.
Ensure you listen to this episode and get out your notebook to take notes.
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: