Podcast Show - Listen Below
Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
What lessons can you learn from the quote "it's not the destination, it's the journey?"
It is detailed in this episode but here below are the big takeaways;
- lack of self belief means poor decisions
- attitude of being a failure can lead to bad choices
- feeling like a failure and no self belief is a lethal mix
- people only make changes at breaking point
- felt a fraud and had everyone fooled
- be aware and live life the way you want
- the true value are the skills that you learn
Ensure you listen to this episode and get out your notebook to take notes.
Have you signed up for the FREE Successful Athletes Masterclass?
In this I show you;
- what's holding you back from accomplishing your goals.
- how to get your mindset right for striving towards your future (your destiny).
- how to identify your strengths and weakness in your sport and your mental side of your sport.
- how to craft your plan to go after your sports goals in a strategic way.
Register at www.tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: