Podcast Show - Listen Below
Each week it's important to look back at the end of your week and identify what lessons you have learned that will help you not only learn more about you, but gain feedback so you can keep on improving you to reach the heights you want to reach.
What are the lessons learned here in Ask Better Questions?
It is detailed in this episode but here below are the big takeways from the episode;
- asking questions gives you answers
- asking negative/bad questions gives you negative/bad answers
- when you are in a negative state of mind - your performance level will drop and you will lack motivation
- when you ask questions from an imporvement or learning perspective - the answers will feed your mind with how to solve the problem , that is; it will come up with a solution.
Ensure you listen to this episode and get out your notebook to take notes.
*** * If you are struggling in your sport
- If you are not getting picked to play on game day
- If you are constantly benched throughout the season yet you work your butt off in practice
- If you finally get picked to play and you don't play well, you miss shots you shouldn't miss
- And you struggle with styaing motivated because the hard work is not yet paying off**
Then you must do Free Training -
** SUCCESSFUL ATHLETE MASTERCLASS**
- Identify what is holding you back from getting the results you work so hard for,
- We work on creating more wins in your sport,
- Show you step by step how to make the wins happen
Go to ** SUCCESSFUL ATHLETE MASTERCLASS** tiffanymika.com/sam
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: