Podcast Show - Listen Below
This is the end of the fourth quarter, it's the end of our game so to speak.
By us analyzing our game we can then get feedback of what we have accomplished, what we have yet to accomplish, where the improvements are and where the challenges and set backs were.
The 5 Questions To Ask at the End Of Every Quarter
- What were the goals set for this quarter? List them.
- For each goal listed write down next to each goal, completed or incomplete.
- (a) For Completed Goals - for each completed goal write out the action steps you did to complete each goal.
- (b) For InCompleted Goals - for each completed goal write out why these goals are not yet completed.
- What are the lessons learned for this quarter that you can take into the next quarter.
- What must you do next?
Feedback is where we learn and improve!
Get out your journal and take notes and answer these questions.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: