When you lose do you feel like a failure and not good enough?
It's a horrible feeling losing your games, your match and getting knocked out of tournaments. But it doesn't mean that you have failed!
What this means is how you have performed on the day - win or lose it is just feedback.
When we Embrace Failure as Feedback we want to look at all our performances on the field, the court, the golf course or your sporting arena in these 4 points below;
1. Result of your current performance.
2. Decipher what didn't work.
3. Where are you compared to where you want to be/
4. Plot your strategy.
But how do we do that?
We create a system of improvement. This is how you do it below, but ensure you listen to this episode as it is covered in more detail.
1. Identify what areas or skills in your sport you can track.
2. Create a table that is easy to track.
3. Track those specific skills and areas.
4. Analyze the results.
5. Repeat the process.
Do it for 6 weeks and see what you come up with.
It will be very interesting data.
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: