Being an athlete when we do perform we must have a level of control in which we can perform at our best.
But the problem is when we lose it, we lose control our performance level becomes poor.
We want to turn the lack of or no self control into absolute control to perform at our best.
But how do we do that when we are so fired up out of pure frustration, when we want to jump across the net (so to speak) and punch our opponent out. It's not them we really want to attack, it's the fact that we are so frustrated we lose our concentration and lose it... that is lose our temper!
What at the main points in this Anti Bloodline Code No Self Control?
1. We can't control out emotions.
2. We explode at any moment.
3. Our opponents know we will crumble at any moment.
4. We are constantly ruffled and flustered.
5. We are constantly losing it repeatedly (lashing out).
6. We have poor posture, slump and drag ourselves around.
So the question becomes, how do we create Self Control?
The answer is by creating the Bloodline Code of Resolute Certainty.
Here are the main points for Resolute Certainty for you;
* Composed and self assured.
* Supreme self confidence.
* Graceful, Calm and in control.
* Unruffled and unflustered.
* You are highly focused on your vision.
* Craft and execute your plans with precision.
* You are unstoppable.
If you don't have Resolute Certainty can you develop it?
Of course you can and this is how below;
* Work through all the Bloodline Codes.
* Work through the Half Time Series.
* Create Habits & Routines that will keep you constant and consistent.
* Evaluating on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly basis.
* Anticipating Obstacles
These are explained in deeper detail in this episode so ensure you listen and get your notebook ready!
Have an absolutely awesome day and remember, Dream Big, Believe In You & Go After Your Dreams.
To your abundance,
P.S. Leave a comment and share with me what you liked best about what you heard today... thank you.
Connect With Tiff Here: